I made the front spindle and axle setup, just need to add a steering arm, tie rod etc, once I get e better feel for where I want them.
I also began mocking up the left side structure to the rear wheel, which supports the foot rest, etc.
And as a side project, I found, well, i don’t even know, some bamboo insense tray or something at a thrift store for like $2. I noticed it could work for the hand guards. I find it odd the hand guards are different from each other, the left versus right, but hey, I’m just copying the design, so I’ll make mine match the real thing. I mixed epoxy resin with some microfiller to thicken it up into a paste, and began spreading it on where I want raised surfaces. It’ll take some sanding, dremeling, and adding more resin, and doing a final resin coat once done, but so far so good. This is both sides, on this one thing, so at some point I’ll cut this in half.