Did some work on the drivetrain, trying to get closer to testing the motor, chains, sprockets, jackshafts, bearings, gearing, rear hub, etc. I made the front jackshaft, which has the big sprocket driven by the motor, then turns a small sprocket which then drives the sprocket on the rear jackshaft. This front jackshaft is made from a 3/4 bolt, which I had to grind a groove into for the keyway, for the sprocket keys. It’s ready to install.
I also made one final spacer (black UHMW) for the rear hub, which helps holds the wheel bearing/race together. I greased the bearing, and assembled the rear hub. It’s finally ready for install into the rear frame tube, so I can cut that rear chain to length etc.